The Sales Growth Hub welcomes Sean Piket, founder and CEO of Sales Integrity, who will discuss how to build a highly productive sales team.
If you are the type of business executive and sales leader who would like to increase sales at a faster rate, turn around ineffective sales performance, or ramp up new sales hires at a faster rate, then you will want to attend this thought-provoking webinar. During this webinar, Sales Integrity Founder & CEO Sean Piket will provide useful tips and a framework to help you implement a scalable sales platform to achieve accelerated company growth and sales organizational success. By the end of this webinar you will learn valuable insights you can immediately apply to your business to help you build and develop a highly productive results-driven sales team.
Some of the key insights you will gain by attending this webinar include:
- 3 Decisions You Must Make Prior to Interviewing Sales Candidates
- 3 Absolute “Must Do’s” Prior to Hiring Sales Professionals
- 3 Reasons Why Common Sales Professionals Struggle to Achieve their Sales & Income Goals
- 6 Core Competencies Top Sales Achievers Apply to Consistently Outperform Common Sales Professionals
- How to Determine Aggressive Yet Attainable Sales Metrics Each Sales Performer can Realistically Achieve
- How to Ramp Up New Sales Hires Faster than You Currently Do
- How to Apply the #1 Strategy for Consistently Getting More Out of Each Individual Sales Performer
- Pulling it All Together: How to Build & Develop a Highly Productive Result-driven Sales Team at Your Company
Each webinar attendee will not only receive a copy of the presentation used during the webinar but also receive a copy of Sales Integrity’s new White Paper authored by Sean Piket with the same title as the webinar: “How to Build & Develop a Highly Productive Results-driven Sales Team”. To reserve your spot for this upcoming webinar you will want to register today!
Sean Piket has over 21 years of experience in sales, sales management, entrepreneurship and business operations primarily at emerging-growth IT services firms ranging from start-ups to mid-market national systems integrators prior to launching Sales Integrity in 2004 as its Founder & CEO. Mr. Piket’s primary areas of expertise include creating, building and improving sales operations and improving individual selling effectiveness, efficiency and productivity through the implementation of sales coaching, sales process automation and sales recruiting services and solutions.
Sean has authored and custom-developed several sales-related methodologies including the Sales Operations Framework™, which is comprised of three other methodologies he created: the Sales Achievement Framework™, the Sales Coaching Framework™ and the Sales Management Framework™. Sean is also the founder of a Sales Coaching Enablement software platform, MyCoachSite, and an online sales coaching community, SalesCoachingLive.com, both products of Sales Integrity.