You are guaranteed to face objections when prospecting for new business. Any of these sound familiar?
- I am busy right now.
- What is this call in regards to?
- I am not interested.
- We already use somebody for that.
- We are not looking to make any changes.
- We do not have money to spend.
- Just send me your information.
- We do not have money to spend right now.
You will face those same objections again and again. And you can add to that list a few objections that are specific to your business.
What do you do when those come up? Do you know how to respond and what to do in order to not get completely shut down?
If you are not sure, check out this training module on how to get around prospect objections. It will provide a methodology that you can easily implement that will give you clarity on exactly what to do when any objections come up.